Monday 4 February 2013

The Dad Project

http://www.brionycampbell.com/projects/the-dad-project

this link is to a project by a photographer called Briony Campbell.

the project is described as being-

This is the story of an ending without an ending.
This is a work in progress and I hope it always will be.
This is my attempt to say goodbye to my Dad with the help of my camera.

Being a good daughter to my dying dad was tricky.
I struggled to find the balance between dedication to his needs and distraction from my grief.
At first the idea of introducing a camera into this already un-resolvable equation seemed unwise,
but eventually I think it became the solution.


this is a very heart warming and intense photo story that is very emotional to look at. The images are very up close and personal. It follows her personal view on the situation and reflects it well i think. 

its a very strong photo story and very touching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment