Tuesday 19 February 2013

Is this the end?

Now that my project is coming to a close and i'm starting to complete all the little things and writing my evaluation. it has let me start the reflect on the project and how i personally feel about it.

though it has been a long project as with most things there could be more time but for this project i think that the time scale has suited my work just fine and has allowed me to get to a half way point that i am happy to stop the project at a point that i can then continue later in the year.

i shot alot of images and had to listen to my mums mum alot and although it was all for the purpose of the project it has had a far greater result on my own relationship with her and it has allowed me to not only get to know her but to also learn things and find out stuff about my history and my other family members. it has really given me far more.

I am really pleased with my final product and the images i have chosen perfectly document her house and her. i have been able to capture everything that i set out to do and have gone beyond what i expected to acheive from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment