Thursday 10 January 2013

Some of the photos

Here are a selection of images from yesterdays shoot. i am very pleased with the outcomes that i have achieved and also feel that i've been able to focus on the relationship between my mum and my gran well.

 i filmed them whilst we were sat in the car as took photos of them sat next to each other. this was just to capture our whole journey and time whilst we were away from the house. although for my final set of images i think the images should only be ones taken in the house to add to the point of the story.
 how many blondes does it take to use a pay meter at a car park.... in this case three apparently. while they pressed buttons and got confused i snapped away capturing their shared confusion, it was quite comical actually.
 I was intrigued by their hands whilst we were at lunch  and noticed that they both wear the same ring. the difference in age on their hands was something that also interested me, they have similar hands but the age is what separates them.
 my mums mum wears alot of jewellery. she sleeps in it as well, she doesn't take her rings off at all. i asked her to hold her hands in front of her face just to see how the image would be i think the image has turned out quite well. the lighting was a bit bright and hazy in the restaurant but it highlights the lines on her hands more.
 they are always showing each other things, it makes me laugh watching my mum try to use her phone and then my mums mum even more baffled by the phone itself. i've picked this image because i really like the lighting and the composition of the image.
this image focuses more on their relationship. the image is centred on my mums mum and my mum is blurred. the composition of the image makes you focus on my mums mum first. what they are looking at is out of view so its add mystery to the image.

this small selection of images are just a quick edit that show how they interact together. i didn't want the images to be posed so i've just snapped away whilst they are doing what they usually do. this way of working has been far better and has got shots that i would not of otherwise got.

No comments:

Post a Comment