Monday 22 October 2012

update update.

So haven't blogged in a while. it clearly is not my strong point.

But anyhow.  An update, so far I've been researching into millions of different photographers. getting a real idea of what works and what doesn't when photographing family. it seems that anything goes but what makes it successful is hard to tell. Basically the images need to be good and interesting.

On Wednesday i am off to visit my mums mum to start shooting. as it'll be my first visit since starting the project i will be mainly chatting to her and getting what shots i can. however i haven't seen her in a month so i'll have a lot to catch up on i'm sure.

I will also be recording some of our conversations along the way which i am planning to do on Wednesday but we'll see how it goes.





No comments:

Post a Comment